Electromagnetic pest repeller Pest X Repel / Art.№ PR 220.1
Electromagnetic pest repeller
- Weight:0.082 Kgs
- Brand:Pest-X-Repel - Bulgaria
The unit alters the existing electromagnetic field in your electricall wiring, reaching deep into the walls, cellings, cupboards and crevices affecting the sensitive metabolism of pests, making your premises a "pest free" zone. The change of existing electromagnetic field disrupts natural breeding and eating cycle of pests, driving them away.
Pests and good hygiene do not keep good company, so before you start using your Pest-X-Repel to control pests, you need to clean the area. The first step in controlling pests is the preliminary clean.
Two final points before installing Pest-X-Repel:
- Make sure all darwers, shelves, cupboards and benches are clean and tidy.
- Remove all excess food and scraps from the area.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Once Pest-X-Repel is operating you may start to see unusual or increased pest activity during the first 1 - 3 weeks. This is not unusual. This increase in activity is due to the Pest-X-Repel forcing the pests to leave their usual hiding places where they have previously been safe from sprays, fogging or bombs. You must immediatelly take appropriate steps to eliminate these pests. We recommended you to use glue boards and traps, etc, to remove these pests.
Simply plug the unit in to wall outlet. For maximum effect it is suggested that you place Pest-X-Repel in a power outlet near to the central point of your flat (floor) electro instillation. Avoid placing unit in a direct sunlight. Keep from water.
Pests will continually attempt to enter all premises. Pest-X-Repel will prevent them from staying and nesting, and setting up new infestations. Good housekeeping is essential and will greatly increase the success rate of the pest control device. Good housekeeping means using common sense, remembering that the pests only invade our territory because we make it attractive to them. The following contains some basic behaviors and ideas to keep pests away.
- Do not leave food exposed for long periods. In particular ensure that food is not left out overnight.
- Keep garbage in close-fitting containers and empty regularly. Do not leave lids off garbage bins. Where constant use of the bin is required, use a swing top lig & keep the swing top clean by wiping it regularly.
- Do not allow food debris to accumulate anywhere. Check under low shelves, behind refrigerators and cookers regularly.
- Scrape residue out of cracks and off benches Remove all unnecessary paper and boxes. Do not leave paper or newspapers on counters or work areas overnight.
Power supply: 220V/50Hz
Power consuption: 7W
Effective area: 120m2
- Manufacturer code:PR-220.1
- Weight:0.082 kg
- Power supply:220V / 50Hz
- Features:Effective in one room up to 120 sq.m.
- Warranty:24 months